This week we discovered the true value of the Euro, having been to the sales at a shopping centre in Poitiers and spent over €250 on a small rug and wall lights, saving €200 and feeling pleased with ourselves. Two days later we then went to our local Brocante an up market French second hand/antique warehouse. It is a treasure trove of large rooms filled to bursting with furniture, lights, mirrors and any thing and everything you could want for your French home. We left having spent under €50 with a lovely large wool rug and a great small chandelier. The rug just needed a clean and is now drying out on the landing have a look. Chandelier is in good form and ready to be hung. This is the true value of the French Euro in a Brocante.
- Life as an Real Estate Agent in France richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/lif… 1 year ago
- Mary Mary…..How does your garden grow? richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mar… 1 year ago
- Fluff Rides Again richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/flu… 1 year ago
- Fluff richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/flu… 1 year ago
- Tomatoes richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/tom… https://t.co/8RNWwxpIMi 1 year ago