Last year when travelling we had the pleasure of staying with a number of friends and family around the world. One thing both Elwin and I noticed was that the couples that seemed most content was the ones where the female was a real foodie, cooking great dishes, making up recipes, loved being in the kitchen, took pride in the presentation etc. These were all modern women some with kids, some without. I began to wonder is there something in the traditional roles. I decided to take note but I have found it is not easy finding the time to cook great meals daily as well as the other things which are a must do. However, maybe it has something to do with priorities, those woman are putting family before finance, maybe I need to work less and cook more. Seriously I think this is a lesson to us all.
- Life as an Real Estate Agent in France richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/lif… 1 year ago
- Mary Mary…..How does your garden grow? richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mar… 1 year ago
- Fluff Rides Again richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/flu… 1 year ago
- Fluff richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/flu… 1 year ago
- Tomatoes richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/tom… https://t.co/8RNWwxpIMi 1 year ago