The discussion on who does what literally rolls on in our house. Our course teaches that you discuss roles before you share the same space. It is great advice but just like any advice it can always be improved. I have found that starting out it is best to agree some guides as to who does what but as time goes on you both tend to naturally fall in to roles and certain jobs seem to gravitate towards one of you, be flexible go with the flow, the accountant may not necessarily be the best money manager. On Saturday I tried to fix a pipe with some plumbers putty even taking careful instruction from my lovely husband it just ended in a sticky messy. His idea was that my arm would fit in the hole better than his, however, he assumed that I would know what to do once I had stuck my arm in the hole but that was not so my fingers ended up stuck together in a sticky mess and my wedding ring was also covered . On this one we decided that he will stick to the plumbing and will stick to painting walls -that is one thing I can do. Life is about learning so make each day a new experience.
- Life as an Real Estate Agent in France richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/lif… 1 year ago
- Mary Mary…..How does your garden grow? richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mar… 1 year ago
- Fluff Rides Again richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/flu… 1 year ago
- Fluff richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/flu… 1 year ago
- Tomatoes richerliferelationships.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/tom… https://t.co/8RNWwxpIMi 1 year ago